Marketing Manager - Iberia (Brand and Campaigns)
Uber is a Series E venture-funded start-up headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to take charge of growing demand, ensuring rider satisfaction and driving our brand awareness in your city.
You'll be tasked with growing brand awareness in Iberian cities and marketing Uber in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about Uber to a stranger as you are to digging into promo analytics. You'll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities by targeting direct rider acquisition, events and local partnerships.
ROLE CAN BE BASED IN MADRID OR LISBON.
What you'll do
- Identify and prioritise campaigns and initiatives across Iberia for both rider and driver marketing.
- Develop, launch and track high-impact fully integrated campaigns across digital, social, above the line and below the line channels.
- Work with external agencies and partners for the conception and execution of campaigns, including negotiating and handling budgets.
- Liaise with the regional and central teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives.
- Drive go-to-market planning for new Uber product campaigns and launches.
- Develop and work with internal and external stakeholders to build premier marketing assets across all formats.
- Set the true north for creative and branding excellence across Iberia.
- Be the gatekeeper of the Uber brand and how it is used and communicated
- Document everything and share within Uber team and outside our key learnings to pave the way for the future.
What you'll need
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience with a demonstration of achievement in excellent consumer product marketing initiatives.
- Stellar track record in brand marketing and marketing innovation.
- Experience in making data-driven marketing and sales decisions.
- Strong understanding of the Iberia consumer trends and media landscapes.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment.
- Ability to team-lead, project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required.
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail.
- Experience in photography and film production (preferred not mandatory).
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top