Marketing Manager, Global Alignment - Performance Marketing
Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need around the world.
In this role, you will be working very closely with our Performance Marketing teams in Mexico City, New Delhi, Singapore, SF and Amsterdam.You will create, coordinate and maintain processes to bridge gaps between these teams.
Documentation and creating efficient, scalable systems are your thing. People love working with you because you make everyone’s life easier and you always know the status of projects. You are a very good problem solver and you love working with foreign markets.
You have already coordinated Performance marketing campaigns with a number of senior stakeholders or you have managed performance marketing campaigns yourself.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, coordinate and maintain cadence between Performance marketing leads at HQ and around the world (bi-weekly / monthly meetings, summits …)
- Help document Performance marketing best-practices and key initiatives to facilitate knowledge-sharing between megaregions
- Create resource toolkits for these functions working closely with Performance marketing leads & vendors
- Create roadmaps and keep cross-regional agreed initiatives on-track
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing cross-functional marketing teams that delivered solutions related to Performance marketing (Search, Display, SEO, Offline etc)
- Fluency in English and fluency in 1 or 2 additional languages preferred
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working with international teams
- Great stakeholder management
- Outstanding project management skills
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top