Marketing Manager, Global Alignment
Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need around the world.
In this role, you will be working closely with our International Growth Marketing teams. You will be their main point of contacts at HQ. You will create, coordinate and maintain processes to bridge the gap between HQ and our international teams. Documentation and creating efficient, scalable systems are your thing. People love working with you because you make everyone’s life easier and you always know the status of projects. You are a very good problem solver and you love working with foreign markets.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the HQ point of contact for marketing contract requests, vendor onboarding requests within our HQ marketing team.
- Filter, monitor & project manage marketing contract requests working closely with our HQ marketing teams, with our international marketing teams, with our procurement team, with our legal and finance teams.
- Help gather requirements for procurement negotiations.
- Document marketing best practices and create toolkits and guidelines for internal marketing stakeholders around the world.
- Improve current processes to onboard international vendors and to accelerate the onboarding of selected vendors.
- Organize successful vendor onboarding, in other regions, working closely with HQ leads and international marketing leads.
- Help with other global alignment projects (documentation, guidelines, communication frameworks, testings).
What You’ll Need:
- 3-6 years of marketing or marketing project management experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working with international stakeholders.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Procurement or legal background is a big plus.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top