Marketing Manager, Driver Brand (NYC)
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Driver Brand Marketing Manager will be tasked with growing awareness of and engagement with the Uber brand and products to our NYC driver-partner community by marketing Uber in the most engaging ways possible. Leveraging your past marketing and analytical experience, you will be instrumental in driving our business forward. You must be tenacious in advocating for our driver-partner base and laser-focused on providing an exceptional experience for our partners to help keep Uber their app of choice.
As a member of the New York City marketing team, you will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to successfully operate and coordinate across multiple teams (this role requires close alignment with our driver community team), and can thrive in a startup culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- “Make magic” for drivers: You’ll be tasked with growing our brand health by creating engaging, exciting experiences (including events, ongoing engagement campaigns, and more) as efficiently as possible. You’ll use strong business judgement and critical thinking skills to laser in on the ideas that will have the biggest impact on our driver-partners.
- Market newly launched products: Help develop and execute the driver-focused product marketing strategy to support the launch of new, exciting products coming to the Uber platform in 2017 and beyond.
- Engage our driver-partner base: You’ll partner in the development of highly customized engagement messaging to grow driver hours and craft campaigns that regularly surprise and delight our driver-partners.
- Build uberPOOL affinity: You will assist in the development and launch of integrated marketing campaigns that successfully introduce uberPOOL initiatives, pricing, and announcements to our partners.
- Make data-driven decisions: You’ll use your analytical skills to quantify the impact of the creative campaigns you run, tracking user engagement metrics, media impressions, ROI, and other key metrics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: You will work closely with our driver operations, policy, communications, product, and business development teams on strategic campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years of program, brand, or project management expertise
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering on marketing strategies and programs, in both B2C and B2B environments and/or marketing/advertising agencies
- Strong familiarity with CRM and direct customer communication platforms
- Creative, customer-focused mind
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Complete written and verbal fluency in English; any other language proficiency is a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Monthly Uber credits
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top