Marketing Manager, Display
Uber is looking to further build out it’s performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who can own the ins and outs of display campaign management. The ideal person for this role is someone who loves data and getting into the nitty-gritty details of a media campaign, but also has the confidence to jump on a call with sales reps to help strategically grow our business with them.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage media campaigns and drive performance marketing growth.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations with ad networks and other partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Acquire traffic and optimize ROI using data, metrics and experimentation.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-4 years of experience in advertising/media preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Experience working with ad technology stack across ad servers, ad networks, DMPs, DSPs.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics a plus.
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top