Marketing Manager - Content, UberEATS
We’re looking for a rockstar Content Marketing Manager to act as the voice of the UberEATS brand, bolster our brand identity and attract new eaters across the Midwest region. You will own content-driven campaigns across various marketing channels including email, website / blog, in-app messaging, social, etc. You will be responsible for executing all aspects of these campaigns including planning, design, technical execution and analysis.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and able to thrive in a start-up culture. You should be a proven innovator and marketing expert, ready to build campaigns that can match our rapidly evolving product & brand. We’re looking for a battle-tested bar-raiser.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and shape the voice of the UberEATS brand by designing and authoring content in our emails, blog / website, in-app communications, social, etc.
- Write email content and edit copy requests from the team. Maintain quality control over content submitted by team.
- Apply your creativity – be it through catchy copy, striking photography, timely themes, etc – toward acquiring, engaging and retaining eaters. Set and deliver on quantitative campaign goals, i.e. CPA, eater referrals, order frequency, etc.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of content-driven campaigns using relevant monitoring and A/B testing tools. Generate analytics reports and effectively tweak approach and content based on results.
- Document and playbook everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Collaborate with your peers in cities across the world, to apply the best learnings from across the globe and tailor them to the Midwest market.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- 2-4 years of experience in campaign management, content creation / copywriting, analytics, and optimization at a brand, agency, or publisher
- A creative thinker, with an eye for design and maniacal attention to detail
- An established track record in managing successful content campaigns from ideation to production
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using A/B testing, funnel analysis, or similar methods
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive by nature and have an entrepreneurial drive
- Comfort with HTML and Photoshop
- Experience using ExactTarget a plus
- Passionate about Uber
- Employees receive up to 15 free rides per month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team and region; shape how the role and function evolves.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and goods and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- The opportunity to reshape the food scene and build relationships with local movers and shakers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top