Marketing Manager, Content Strategist
As part of our SF Marketing team, you will plan and develop content for rider and driver-facing marketing communications across Uber’s digital channels, including email, blog, SMS/MMS, in-app and social. This person will work cross functionally with internal stakeholders to collect requirements and manage asset production, as well as build and launch email campaigns.
- Develop email, blog, in-app and social copy while upholding Uber’s unique brand voice and editorial guidelines
- Manage inbound engagement requests from start to finish, from requirements collection, content strategy and planning, partner with Customer Engagement and Analytics, to asset production, and stakeholder approval.
- Build and maintain best practices with email design templates and content, and apply rigorous testing to ensure that conversion metrics are met and our brand is communicated effectively
- Continuously analyze and test hundreds of hypotheses to drive results including A/B creative testing.
- 3+ years of marketing/communications experience
- Strong conceptual thinker with bold ideas and a fierce approach to problem-solving
- Ability to deliver exceptional copy/content at high volumes under tight timelines
- Ability to apply a well-defined brand voice
- Strong team orientation and proven collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Bachelors or higher in English, Communications, Journalism or related field (preferred)
- Proficiency with ExactTarget or other Email Marketing tool (preferred but not mandatory)
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top