Marketing Manager, Content - Costa Rica
Uber has been helping the people of Costa Rica get around. Our platform allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with the touch of a button. We believe that through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can positively impact cities around the world. We’re looking for top content strategists and copywriters to create, manage, and distribute content across the region.
This role will work cross functionally across multiple marketing, driver operations, and product teams to ideate and launch rider and driver-facing content marketing campaigns that drive business impact. From product launches to marketing promotions, you’ll have the opportunity to give a local voice to Uber’s communications. The right candidates will be an excellent communicator, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, able to pivot and perform on multiple projects, and be passionate about building the Uber brand.
- Strategize content campaigns and experiments and see them through to execution and measurement.
- Develop email, blog, in-app and social copy for paid and owned channels while upholding Uber’s unique brand voice and editorial guidelines.
- Develop innovative ideas that will set Uber apart from the competitive landscape.
- Pull and analyze content metrics and develop related insights and recommendations to shape content strategy.
- Partner with colleagues in other departments to develop focused content that drives business impact.
- Partner with Uber’s in-house design team to find integrated visual/copy solutions.
- Continuously test your content marketing efforts to drive actionable insights about our messaging, segmentation and channel strategies.
- 3+ years of marketing/communications experience.
- Strong conceptual thinker with bold ideas and a fierce approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to deliver exceptional copy/content at high volumes under tight timelines.
- Ability to apply a well-defined brand voice.
- Strong team orientation and proven collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Agency experience (preferred but not mandatory).
- Bachelor’s or higher in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertisement or related field (preferred).
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top