Marketing Manager, Content and Project Management
Uber has already made more than 500 cities around the world better places to live and work by providing superior transportation choices and greater economic opportunity. But this is just the beginning, and we’re looking for top content strategy and marketing talent to craft the communications that help us reach the next level.
If you have the right stuff to join our marketing team, based in Washington, DC and focused on the Pennsylvania market, you’ll work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment. From highly impactful tentpole campaigns to “everyone’s-talking-about-it” marketing promotions, you will have the opportunity to give a local voice to Uber’s communications and grow brand awareness across the state.
- Be the voice of Uber by creating branded content across digital networks—our blog, in emails, in app, for social, and in partnership with other brands
- Strategize tentpole marketing campaigns that drive engagement amongst our rider and driver-partner base
- Oversee rollout of large-scale marketing partnership from beginning to end, providing real time reporting and results
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of initiatives and projects, and tweak strategy as necessary based on analytics
- Manage, develop and share social media engagement through daily online presence on our local social platforms
- Monitor news and current events and propose related content coverage
- Develop a pipeline of go-to content marketing campaigns to accomplish business goals
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented professional with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5 years experience in marketing content creation and/or project management
- An established track record in managing successful digital marketing and content campaigns from ideation to production
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using A/B testing, Google Analytics, or similar reporting methods
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to change and be a self-starter
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing, and planning skills, with the ability to interact and work with multiple teams and stakeholders with ease
- Base level proficiency in HTML and experience using ExactTarget a plus
- Effectively managing and optimizing all social media properties. Social Influencer is a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of Uber Pennsylvania.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top