Marketing Manager, Content
Uber has already made more than 500 cities around the world better places to live and work by providing superior transportation choices and greater economic opportunity. But this is just the beginning, and we’re looking for top content strategy and marketing talent to craft the communications that help us reach the next level within our region.
If you have the right stuff to join our local Marketing team, you’ll work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment. From product launches to marketing promotions, you will have the opportunity to give a local voice to Uber’s communications and grow brand awareness across the region.
- Be the voice of Uber by creating branded content across digital networks—our blog, in emails, in app, for social, and in partnership with other brands
- Strategize content marketing campaigns that drive engagement amongst our rider and driver-partner base
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of initiatives and projects, and tweak strategy as necessary based on analytics
- Manage social media campaigns and daily online presence on local social platforms
- Monitor news and current events and propose related content coverage
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented professional with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years experience in marketing content creation
- An established track record in managing successful digital marketing and content campaigns from ideation to production
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions using A/B testing, Google Analytics, or similar reporting methods
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Base level proficiency in HTML and experience using ExactTarget a plus
- Strong passion for content, social media, and Uber
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of your city.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top