Marketing Manager - Campaigns
WHO WE ARE:
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward growing our rider base while providing an awesome experience for our current users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is willing to develop strategic marketing campaigns within our market to do just that.
We’re looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As a core part of the Uber Egypt team, you’ll shape and deliver initiatives that builds talk-ability and broad usage of Uber among millions of consumers and driver-partners across Egypt.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of consumer marketing execution. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the region for both rider and driver marketing
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city perception and business goal
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels
- Implement the go to market strategy for new product launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Market newly-launched products. Help develop and execute the product marketing strategy to support the launch of new, exciting products coming on the Uber platform in 2017 and beyond.
- Liaise with the globals teams to implement local campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives
- Liaise with local teams on marketing strategy, campaign briefs and reports
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A great passion for consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to derive actionable insights and inform marketing planning
- Strong understanding of Egypt’s consumer trends and media landscape
- A strong track record in measured consumer campaigns with a mix of digital and offline experience
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top