Marketing Manager - Brand and Campaigns, Vietnam
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As a Brand and Campaigns Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for reaching new existing users through innovative marketing campaigns. As part of the country Marketing team, you will create and deliver initiatives that develop awareness of Uber products among millions of consumers and partners in Vietnam. From setting brand strategy to using consumer data to execute campaigns, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across our many teams both regionally and globally.
What You'll Do
- Define and implement a framework to create strategy around campaigns across Vietnam for both rider and driver marketing
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels
- Implement the go to market strategy for new product launches (e.g. set investment, establish strategy, drive go to market plans, etc)
- Liaise with the regional teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate local initiatives
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing
- A great passion for consumer experiences
- Experience utilizing consumer research to derive actionable insights and inform market planning
- Strong understanding of Vietnam's consumer trends and media landscape
- A strong track record in measured consumer campaigns with a mix of digital and offline experience
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale
- Experience working with cross functional teams and external third parties
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
About the Team
As part of the larger Regional Marketing Team, our in country Marketing team is responsible for creating, implementing and managing city and country wide campaigns. Vietnam's team handles both online and offline media acquisition as well as builds partnerships throughout the country to enhance our brand presence. As regional collaboration is pivotal, our team is constantly working with others to implement innovative initiatives that will have the best outcome for our riders and drivers.
See Inside the Office of Uber
Uber is an on-demand car service that’s shaking up transportation systems around the world. By solving some of the world’s biggest problems, Uber hopes to create a future where there is limitless freedom of movement for people and things across the globe. Through passion, optimism, and curiosity for building solutions, the team at Uber strives to learn together, solve together, build together, and ultimately move the world forward together.
Back to top