Marketing Manager - Brand and Campaigns, Vietnam
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Do you want to be part of a team that's transforming transportation and logistics through technology? Do you have meaningful product marketing experience across APAC that can help further establish Uber as the leading brand that is known for creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable?
We're looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to help bolster Uber's brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of the Uber Vietnam team, you'll shape and deliver initiatives that develop awareness, consideration and usage of Uber services among millions of consumers and partners in Vietnam.
You have a meaningful ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated portfolio of accomplishments in consumer marketing execution. Your keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and resourcefulness is needed.
What you'll do
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the region for both rider and driver marketing
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city perception and business goal
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels
- Implement the go to market strategy for new product launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Liaise with the regional teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives
What you'll need
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A great passion for consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to derive actionable insights and inform marketing planning
- Strong understanding of Vietnam's consumer trends and media landscape
- A strong track record in measured consumer campaigns with a mix of digital and offline experience
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Gym reimbursement, Uber rides
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top