Marketing Manager Analytics - Stockholm
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
UberEATS is looking for a highly analytical marketing manager who can take charge of the customer story for UberEATS while meticulously unpacking the key levers for growing our business.
This is a critical role as it interfaces between UberEATS users and restaurant partners to cultivate the UberEATS brand and build demand for the service. This role calls for a combination of strategic planning and analytics, business development, marketing, and leadership. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about food.
We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of UberEATS. The Marketing Manager will execute initiatives that span 'eater' experience, brand, content, campaigns, conversion analytics, business development, and account management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Storytelling, brand, and content - Own the UberEATS brand in your city, create compelling stories for our users, and help drive more users into the funnel. Be the voice and brand of UberEATS through email, our website, social media, and our blog.
- Email marketing and analysis - You'll create compelling content for users, and you'll obsessively measure and quantify impact.
- User focus - Know our 'eaters' inside and out. Deeply understand their habits and preferences. Have a pulse on Stockholm-specific trends. Use these insights to grow demand for UberEATS.
- Analysis - Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts. Help drive our promotional strategy. Prioritize initiatives based on highest return on investment.
- Playbooking - Document everything. The takeaways from UberEATS today will pave the way for growth in markets around the world.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing, consumer marketing, business intelligence, business development, and/or consulting experience in a rapidly changing environment. Experience with ExactTarget or other email automation platforms is a plus.
- Written communication - You have strong written communication skills, especially in the context of consumer marketing. You'll be creating a lot of user content, and you can do this with minimal oversight and supervision.
- Detail orientation – You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your output consistently meets a high bar.
- An eye for design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- A bias for data - You naturally take a scientific and highly analytical approach to everything you do. You love measuring things, and have a strong intuition for picking out the most impactful measurement variables. You have experience making data-driven marketing decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, and other analytical tools (e.g., Excel, SQL).
- Growth hacking - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- A foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city.
- Fluency in Swedish and English languages.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top