Marketing Manager, Analytics - Miami
Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need. We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst on our Miami city team to provide digital marketing insights and data expertise as we collectively drive growth and enhance user engagement. The right person for this role possesses a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights, predictive modeling and technology used by marketing to achieve our aggressive supply and demand growth goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, optimization strategies, rider behavior and campaign effectiveness.
As a member of our team with a focus on marketing analytics, you will also help define the way marketing performance is calibrated, define what questions should be asked, and lead collaboration with the global Growth Strategy team. You will offer a strong marketing-driven data perspective while working closely with design, operations and general market management. You will be on the cutting edge of analysis, leveraging our data sources to propose new ideas and drive key decisions through both offline and online efforts.
- Mine data and analytics at the rider level to gain a better understanding of their usage behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies.
- Be a key partner on the team. Participate in project planning/prioritization meetings, stakeholder meeting, data prioritization meeting, etc.
- Determine the proper metrics for tracking current and future experiments.
- Use existing systems and develop relevant dashboards that provide insights and visualization into rider and channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variate Tests to provide in-depth insights to the expansion team on the test data and understanding of marketing drivers’ effects.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of marketing analytics, database, and SQL experience.
- Consulting and/or paid-media buying experience is a plus.
- Strong SQL based data-mining skills.
- Proficiency with multiple analytic and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., MixPanel, Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym and cell phone reimbursement.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard, and take time when you need it!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top