Marketing Manager (Analytics) - Greece
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 500+ cities worldwide, including over 80+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Data and analytics are at the heart of Uber. As we scale our operations in Athens, we're looking for an analytical Marketing Manager to help us optimise our marketing investment, both across our rider and partner-driver base.
The right person for this role possesses a real passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our bold goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of experiment design, marketing effectiveness, contact strategy, ROI, customer behavior and channel effectiveness.
What you'll do
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions to optimize our marketing investment, both across riders and partner-drivers
- Obsess over the funnel and set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention driving continuous improvement of our operations
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models across all local stakeholders
- Take ownership of all BTL marketing campaigns, from design to execution
- Track, monitor and report on key metrics across channels
- Partner with the Brand and Comms teams to ensure high quality of messaging
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement
- Play an integral role in developing clear lifecycle strategies and processes that could potentially bring consistency and efficiency in the subregion
- Work closely with our regional and HQ Marketing, Operations and Growth Marketing teams to stay ahead of the latest tools, insights and best-practices, both internally and externally
What you need to know / have
- At least 4-8 years of relevant analytical experience gained in growth marketing, business intelligence, S&P or consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Economics, Engineering, Statistics or similar quantitative field
- Strong data management (SQL/R) and visualisation (Tableau) skills.
- Experience executing and A/B testing large-scale marketing campaigns; HTML / CSS is a plus.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach, ready to focus and commit
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; craft the strategic direction of your city
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top