Marketing Manager, Affiliate - UberEATS - Brazil
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What you'll do
- Develop Uber EATS affiliate marketing program, including strategy, planning and execution. Grow it to a premier program
- Collaborate daily with existing partners to implement and optimize campaigns
- Proactively recruit new affiliate partners
- Create new growth opportunities with new and existing affiliate partners
- Analyze affiliate performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value
- Target new publishers within promising and relevant verticals and create new relationships
- Collaborate with social and content teams to create compelling promotions and content for use by our affiliate partners
- Work closely with other members of the Growth Marketing team to run integrated campaigns including other paid acquisition channels, CRM, and analytics
What you'll need
- Minimum of 4 years of affiliate marketing experience
- Experience with digital marketing/performance marketing concepts like PPC, LTV, RTB, and experience buying media
- Data-driven, analytical mindset - you are constantly running tests, making optimizations and exploring new opportunities through data
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, and changing environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top