Marketing Manager, Affiliate Program - UberEATS
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
Who You Are:
- Have 3-5 years of affiliate marketing experience or 4-6 years digital marketing experience that includes affiliate marketing
- You are strategic, driven and can execute multiple projects while managing the expectations of several stakeholder groups to meet deadlines you determine
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimizations and exploring new opportunities through data
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- Creative problem solver who can process real-world implications of actions and how they fit into the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
What You'll Do:
- Lead global strategy and development for the UberEats affiliate program
- Work daily with regional affiliate managers to help grow the program on a global level while meeting their needs with a consistent strategy
- Work closely with our agency to execute key program initiatives that increase performance
- Develop strategies for unlocking growth in the affiliate program as a whole
- Ensure that regional stakeholders needs are met.
- Work with the analytics team to analyze affiliate performance and ROI by developing dashboards and reporting for acquisition costs, performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value
- Report internally to teams about performance, tasks, and other factors to help them understand the program and also to align with their goals and Uber as a whole
Back to top