Marketing Manager, Affiliate Program
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting people through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We are a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand requests from the touch of your phone. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and we’re looking for an affiliate marketing rock star to join the Growth Marketing team and build a world class affiliate marketing program and to help us scale our paid acquisition efforts as we grow in hundreds of cities worldwide.
As member of the digital marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
Who You Are:
- Have 5-7 years of affiliate marketing experience or 6-8 years digital marketing experience that includes affiliate marketing.
- You are strategic, driven and can execute multiple projects while managing the expectations of several stakeholder groups to meet deadlines you determine.
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimizations and exploring new opportunities through data.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead global strategy and development for one of the affiliate programs at Uber.
- Work daily with regional affiliate managers to help grow the program on a global level while meeting their needs with a consistent strategy.
- Work closely with our agency to execute key program initiatives that increase performance
- Develop strategies for unlocking growth in the affiliate program as a whole
- Ensure that regional stakeholders needs are met.
- Work with the analytics team to analyze affiliate performance and ROI by developing dashboards and reporting for acquisition costs, performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top