Marketing Manager, Affiliate Platform
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting people through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We are a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand requests from the touch of your phone. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and we’re looking for an affiliate marketing rock star to join the Growth Marketing team and build a world class affiliate marketing program and to help us scale our paid acquisition efforts as we grow in hundreds of cities worldwide.
As member of the digital marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
Who You Are:
- In depth experience with managing the scoping, implementation and operation of digital marketing platforms, such as Impact Radius, Performance Horizon, Affiliate Window or others.
- Have 3-5 years of affiliate marketing experience or 4-6 years digital marketing experience that includes affiliate marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while managing the expectations of several stakeholder groups to meet deadlines you determine.
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimizations and exploring new opportunities through data.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead technical scoping, integration and management of all technology used by the affiliate marketing team.
- Work daily with the affiliate marketing team and the marketing tech team to understand technical needs and translate them into action.
- Work with the analytics team to analyze affiliate performance and ROI by developing dashboards and reporting for acquisition costs, performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top