Marketing Manager, Affiliate (Brasil)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting people through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We are an exciting new business, providing quality, on-demand requests from the touch of your phone. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the world, and we’re looking for someone with a passion for affiliate marketing to join the Growth Marketing team and create a world-class affiliate marketing program and to help us scale our paid acquisition efforts as we grow in hundreds of cities worldwide.
As member of the digital marketing team, you will be comfortable taking initiative, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop Uber’s affiliate marketing program, including strategy, planning and execution. Grow it to a premier program.
- Collaborate daily with existing partners to implement and optimize campaigns.
- Proactively recruit new affiliate partners.
- Create new growth opportunities with new and existing affiliate partners.
- Analyze affiliate performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Target new publishers within promising and relevant verticals and create new relationships.
- Collaborate with social and content teams to create compelling promotions and content for use by our affiliate partners.
- Work closely with other members of the Growth Marketing team to run integrated campaigns including other paid acquisition channels, CRM, and analytics.
What you’ll need
- At least 3-5 years of affiliate marketing experience.
- Experience with digital marketing/performance marketing concepts like PPC, LTV, RTB, and experience buying media.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset – you are constantly running tests, making optimizations and exploring new opportunities through data.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, and changing environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top