Marketing Manager, Affiliate (Brasil)
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting people through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We are a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand requests from the touch of your phone. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the world, and we’re looking for an affiliate marketing rock star to join the Growth Marketing team and build a world class affiliate marketing program and to help us scale our paid acquisition efforts as we grow in hundreds of cities worldwide.
As member of the digital marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
Who You Are:
- Have 3-5 years of affiliate marketing experience.
- Experience with digital marketing/performance marketing concepts like PPC, LTV, RTB, and experience buying media.
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimizations and exploring new opportunities through data.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop Uber’s affiliate marketing program, including strategy, planning and execution. Grow it to a best in class program.
- Work daily with existing partners to implement and optimize campaigns.
- Proactively recruit new affiliate partners.
- Create new growth opportunities with new and existing affiliate partners.
- Analyze affiliate performance and ROI by reporting on acquisition costs and performance of acquired traffic in regards to conversation rates, traffic, retention and lifetime value.
- Target new publishers within promising and relevant verticals and build new relationships.
- Work with social and content teams to create compelling promotions and content for use by our affiliate partners.
- Work closely with other members of the Growth Marketing team to run integrated campaigns including other paid acquisition channels, CRM, and analytics.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top