Marketing Manager - Acquisitions, UberEATS
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success. We're looking for someone with a passion for growth marketing to help bolster Uber's presence in new markets across India.
You take initiative, love solving problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing Uber to everyone.
What you'll do
- Work to rapidly grow the consumer base of our cities in India
- Define quarterly acquisition growth goals to support the country business plan
- Launch, develop and optimize new acquisition campaigns across all channels including Digital, Offline above the line and Offline below the line.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on acquisition marketing budget and growth in the region.
- Prioritize tests and initiatives resulting in the greatest returns for the company.
- Lead creative development and localization processes for the region.
- Collaborate with our regional Performance Marketing team to ensure best practices are implemented and successful locally developed experiments circulated.
- Partner with our Research, Strategy and Creative teams to ensure effectiveness across all channels.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years experience in a relevant field (media buying, acquisition marketing, mobile marketing).
- Extremely data-centered, advanced Excel skills and excellent data visualization skills.
- History of demonstrating results via data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project leadership skills.
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with local and international leadership in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Resourcefulness is essential; moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core qualification of our team
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top