Marketing Coordinator - Colombo
Uber is looking to build out it’s marketing team with a marketing coordinator to assist with the various campaign, partnership & creative needs of the team.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative, analytical and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create and implement interactive marketing campaigns
- Work on digital media marketing. Such as Twitter & Facebook.
- Manage communications, media and PR outreach
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Analyse marketing initiatives and measure ROI
- Curate the city’s events calendar and strike meaningful partnerships with local events, venues and brands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media or marketing
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.).
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Exhibits the perfect mix of creativity and analytical ability.
- Influencer amongst friends and community.
- Employees are given free and discounted Uber rides.
- Ground floor opportunity and as an early member of our business operations team; you’ll shape the business direction of the company
- We’re not just another social web app: we’re moving real assets and real people around their cities
- Monthly Gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top