Marketing Coordinator - Brasília
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Marketing is everything at Uber: it's how we celebrate the cities we're in, how we connect to people and how we show the world how superpumped we are with our mission to bring transportation to people everywhere.
What you'll do
You will work closely together with the city marketing manager. Together, you will completely own our brand presence in your region. You will assist the manager with all sort of campaigns and partnerships that make our brand shine in the cities. You will also negotiate your own projects, according to the city's roadmap, and will be able to propose all new ideas that you might have.
The marketing team is the voice, face and soul of Uber in a given city, and they serve as the personification of our rewarding, innovative, service-centered brand. Showing our brand is all about presence, so you'll take part in assuring Uber is everywhere people are - from small to big events.
Uber's ability to continually "wow" our users is crucial to our improvement, and a big part of your job will be to delight users via amazing service.
In practice you will learn all there is to know about marketing at Uber: communication, digital marketing, live marketing, vendors management, contacts, payments, materials, events & much more. The sky is the limit and you will have the opportunity to get new challenges everyday.
What you'll need
- Graduation in marketing, advertising, business administration, public relations or similar.
- 2 + years of experience working with marketing - internship included
- Language - Excellent spoken and written English
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude - Uber moves fast, and runs lean. You're excited to help the team wherever your resources are needed
- Ownership - every project you touch will be yours. You will need to make it happen.
- Passionate, self-driven and bold - you should be deeply committed to making Uber a success in their city, and rise to the occasion to resolve problems, big and small.
- Management - You need excellent organizational skills in order to make multiple demands happen while working with the stakeholders. You'll be a project manager - detailing every step and being accountable for the results.
About the Team
Uber's Central West team is responsible for Distrito Federal, Goiás, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul and Tocantins. The marketing team is responsible for imprinting Uber's brand in all our cities, celebrating them in all actions.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top