Marketing Coordinator - Belo Horizonte
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
Marketing is everything at Uber: it's how we celebrate the cities we're in, how we connect to people and how we show the world how superpumped we are with our mission to bring transportation to people everywhere.
What you'll do
You will work closely together with the city marketing manager. Together, you will completely own our brand presence in your city. You you will assist the manager with all sort of campaigns and partnerships that make our brand shine in the city. You will also negotiate your own projects, according to the city's roadmap, and will be able to propose all new ideas that you might have.
The marketing team is the voice, face and soul of Uber in a given city, and they serve as the personification of our rewarding, innovative, service-centered brand.
Uber's ability to continually "wow" our users is crucial to our improvement, and a big part of your job will be to delight users via amazing service.
In practice you will learn all there is to know about marketing at Uber: communication, digital marketing, live marketing, vendors management, contacts, payments, materials, events & much more. The sky is the limit and you will have the opportunity to get new challenges everyday.
What you'll need
- Graduation in marketing, advertising, business administration, public relations or similar.
- 2 + years of experience working with marketing - internship included
- Language - Excellent spoken and written English
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude - Uber moves fast, and runs lean. You're excited to help the team wherever your resources are needed
- Ownership - every project you touch will be yours. You will need to make it happen.
- Passionate, self-driven and bold - you should be deeply committed to making Uber a success in their city, and rise to the occasion to resolve problems, big and small.
- Management - You need excellent organizational skills in order to make multiple demands happen while working with the stakeholders. You'll be a project manager - detailing every step and being accountable for the results.
About the Team
Uber's Central East team is responsible for Minas Gerais and Espirito Santo, imprinting our brand and celebrating the cities of both states.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top