The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical self-starter to join the team to help drive and execute big-impact marketing initiatives for the program. Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launch, manage, and execute major communication initiatives for the program, including lifecycle communications, acquisition campaigns, and new city and product launches
- Analyze performance of our communication initiatives to optimize and refine strategies for improved effectiveness
- Collaborate with offices across the US to launch the program and grow awareness
- Work cross-functionally across various teams including customer support, operations, engineering, and product marketing to provide ongoing input and get alignment on important updates and launches
- Create playbooks and supporting documentation to help grow and scale the program
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-3+ years of marketing campaign experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced environment
- Analytical rigor
- Excellent communication skills, thoughtful copywriter
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Apps, SQLSQL, and ExactTarget a plus.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top