We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Marketing Coordinator - UberEATS
As the Marketing Coordinator, you'll be responsible for building the UberEATS identity and reputation within your city and for driving brand love at a hyper-local level. Working closely with the Regional Marketing team, you'll leverage the national marketing strategy to create and execute on innovative marketing partnerships and campaigns that help to further the UberEATS mission and connect the brand with your city. You will be critical in bringing to life a high level national marketing strategy in a way that is truly relevant for your local market and which benefits both eaters and restaurants.
What You'll Do:
- Utilising the regional marketing strategy and insights, you'll create a hyper-local marketing plan that's best suited for your city's unique challenges and opportunities
- Create and execute local marketing campaigns & partnerships that help to further drive brand awareness and brand love - this will include everything from event activations to influencer programmes
- Develop and nurture relationships with key city stakeholders and influencers - including restaurants, media partners and industry thought leaders
- Leverage our incredible restaurant partners by creating and executing on evolved and engaging restaurant co-marketing campaigns
- Execute on national marketing campaigns - you'll be critical not just in getting the campaign to market, but for integrating locally relevant touch points and insights
What you'll need:
- A proven track record of managing and executing complex projects. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You've proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change. You understand why it's important to incorporate broader business objectives into your work and can then articulate your strategy to internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Good eye for creative and marketing opportunities
- Partnership negotiation and stakeholder management preferred
- Experience in PR and experiential marketing a bonus
- Insight driven decision making - curiosity with a passion for turning insights into solutions
- Hustle - Uber moves fast! You're a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you're also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top