Marketing Analytics Manager - UberEATS
Marketing Analytics Manager, UberEATS Toronto
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne -- and we're just getting started.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Analytics Manager - UberEATS Toronto to bring efficiency to a cross-functional marketing team. From design to data, strategy to development, you need to love to get into the weeds with problems to figure out how to break down barriers and drastically increase output. Documentation and creating fun, efficient, scalable systems are your thing. People love working with you because you make everyone's life easier and ask insightful questions that no one has thought of yet. Last but not least, you have a passion for data and the business decisions it can drive.
As a member of a cross-functional UberEATS operations team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about ensuring the executional success of the marketing team. You should bring a passion for data-driven insight and figuring out creative solutions to new problems.
What you'll do
- Own data analytics and dashboarding for all UberEATS marketing efforts across Canada
- Dive into large datasets to derive actionable consumer insights and inform business strategy
- Measure marketing campaign efficacy and work with the marketing team to continuously improve all aspects of the customer journey
- Help run A/B testing and experimentation for marketing activities and operational initiatives
- Partner with local and regional teams to help define an end-to-end customer lifecycle management strategy from onboarding to engagement to reactivation, designed to optimize for conversion and efficiency
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly. Track progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves
- Establish world-class workflows and continuously test and measure improvements
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing and that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out
What you'll need
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in a consumer-facing software, management consulting firm, creative agency, brand advertiser, or other role requiring rigorous analytical, data-driven problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to management
- Expert SQL knowledge with advanced proficiency using Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working with Hive/Presto
- Python / Advanced R experience (Visualization, Data Wrangling, Statistical Modelling, A/B testing etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical success and the capacity for developing / understanding strategy
- Hands-on experience project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence, ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for learning new skills. Offer creative thinking and solutions
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, self starter, and a strong communicator
- Credits to spend on Uber rides and UberEATS meals every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment with catered meals 3x/week and snacks galore
UBER welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top