Marketing Analytics - CRM
Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need.
We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst on our CRM team to provide data expertise as we improve the growth, retention, engagement, and brand affinity of the riders and drivers on the Uber platform. In the role you’ll be part of and work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, engineers, and program managers.
The right person for this role possesses a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our aggressive goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of experiment design, marketing effectiveness, contact strategy, ROI, driver and rider behavior and channel effectiveness.
As an early member of engagement marketing analytics, you will not only be able to shape the new team, but also help define the way marketing performance is calibrated and what questions should be asked. You’ll play a big part in finding opportunity fields to help the marketing function scale as we develop onboarding, engagement and retention strategies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Take data driven approach to plan, analyze and optimize rider and driver activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers, improve campaign effectiveness
- Create campaign performance dashboards to report key metrics with the ability to drill down by city and segment level performance
- Identify actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making.
- Provide technical expertise in data mining, measuring business performance and running research using advanced mathematical, statistical and experimental approaches.
- Use tools such as Excel and Tableau to work efficiently at scale.
- BA/BS/Masters in Engineering, Math, Statistics or other quantitative focus.
- 3+ years of experience in big data analytics
- Experience with querying large data sets like SQL, hive etc.
- A/B and multivariate testing experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Experience in CRM analytics, Google Analytics and tagging is highly preferred
- Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app: we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top