Manager - Xchange Leasing - Orange County, CA
The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a driven entrepreneur to join the team at our first set of storefront dealerships. Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovative leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be all about your team — from recruiting, hiring and training, to developing and motivating them. You’ll lead by example how to set and exceed personal and company goals while emphasizing the importance of delivering amazing customer service every day.
- Be obsessed with the customer — When determining what to do, you start with what is best for the customer. Be relentless in what matters to customers and then doing everything in your power to deliver it. Build long-lasting relationships and create a loyal customer following.
- Hustle – you take ownership of growth & operations of the branch and do whatever it takes to get the job done. You’ll be responsible for delivering on key store metrics like service experience and lease completion.
- Run core operations – you’ll establish and lead operating processes and tools for effective store performance. Manage the store P&L.
- Develop and execute creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns. Represent Xchange at local events and with local PR. Manage local regulatory concerns and local politics.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years experience with operational management.
- 3+ years experience with in-person customer support.
- Proven people leadership skills.
- Excel in a competitive team environment and always make sure to celebrate the wins. Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your strong people, organizational and delegation skills, follow-through and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Are a dedicated teacher and coach who wants to help your employees develop and take on larger roles within the company.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top