Manager - Xchange Leasing - Baltimore
The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a driven entrepreneur to join the team at our first set of storefront dealerships. Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovative leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Run core operations- Establish and lead operating processes and tools for effective store performance
- Deliver on key store metrics (service experience, leases completed, etc) and grow business
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Analytics- Utilize driver data to understand driver behavior and areas for improvement in our driver communication, sign-up and incentive program. Manage P&L
- Be all about your team – From recruiting, hiring and training, to developing and motivating them. You’ll lead by example how to set and exceed personal and company goals while emphasizing the importance of delivering amazing customer service every day.
- Customer Obsession – When determining what to you, you start with what is best for the customer. That can be hard, but you refuse to settle. Instead, you innovate your way out of the box. You are relentless in figuring out what matters to customers and then doing everything in your power to deliver it.
- Represent Xchange at local events and with local PR. Manage local regulatory concerns and local politics
- Develop & Optimize Processes- Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with aggressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement- Pro-actively search for bugs or new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience.
- Partner Relations- Manage driver relationships, identify & attack problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for partner rewards.
- Driver Support- Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers on our system.
- Hustle- Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years experience with in-person customer support
- 5+ years experience with general management
- Have a successful track record leading and motivating teams to be the best they can be
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness of a honey-badger
- Excel in a competitive team environment and always make sure to celebrate the wins
- Are a dedicated teacher and coach who wants to help your employees develop and take on larger roles within the company.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your strong people, organizational and delegation skills, follow-through and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel, and Gmail
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field.
- 3-6 years of Strategy Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with previous experience using data to drive business decisions.
- Excellent excel skills, SQL skills preferred.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top