- Are you an experienced Corporate / Retail Real Estate professional?
- Are you able to develop and execute RE strategies for companies in a hyper growth mode?
- Do you have the right skills to lead and manage resources for a successful delivery of RE projects?
- Are you passionate for CRM? And have the right skills to communicate inside-out at the different levels in the organization?
- Do you have an analytical mindset with the ability to dive into the details, get your hands dirty but still being able to think and plan strategically?
If you answered yes to all of the above, this may be the opportunity that you've been waiting for!
Uber is booming unlike any other company and LatAm is a region that is seeing a tremendous amount of growth. This role will be responsible for managing the Real Estate & Facilities functions (From strategy to execution) at all Uber sites in the SOUTH CONE!
This role will be based in our Santiago Office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Find– Work along with leadership team to understand business's strategy and directions. Develop and execute coherent RE strategies to support UBER expansion. Work with third-party brokerage and internal real estate attorneys to find, negotiate and manage leases.
- Build– Collaborate actively on defining the Build Strategy for the region. Manage the various PMs assigned to construction projects to ensure that sites are functionally sound.
- Run– Overview of all the workplace related services to ensure quality, value, and the right level of service.
- CRM & Communications– Ensure business understands and buys in the recommended RE strategy, develop strong relationship with local business leaders to position our workplace brand as a strategic partner
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in the Real Estate industry. (Corporate and retail)
- Proven experience in managing leases, negotiation with landlords and full understanding of lease commercial terms.
- Proven experience in Project Management for construction of corporate offices and retail spaces
- Proven experience in facilities management.
- Strong communication skills, CRM and conflict management
- Someone with the ability to simultaneously manage more than ten projects and multiple vendors.
- Hands on experience in finding, building and running multiple offices.
- Leadership and people management skills, internal as well as vendor and partner.
- A passion for Uber!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top