Manager, Public Policy
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
- Advancing Uber's public policy/government affairs agenda in Brazil
- Leading a team of highly skilled public policy professionals
- Establishing Uber's brand and profile with policy makers—including federal and local governments, third parties and academics
- Working to ensure that a regulatory framework is adopted which supports ridesharing apps like Uber
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Self-starter & someone who can master a Policy strategy with autonomy;
- Great advocate & someone who knows and understand sSão Paulo's political environment from inside out.
- Strong campaigner & someone capable of mastering our narrative and translating it to policy-makers understanding
- Team-player, as the Policy team is becoming robust and the work done in SP will have repercussions elsewhere in BR.
- Cross-team player, as the more complex we get as a company, the more we need to work in close cooperation with other team, breaking silos and being transparent.
- Available & willing to work hard and in unpredictable circumstances
Back to top