Manager Procure To Pay Operations, LATAM
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
This position will play a key role in scaling our Finance Operations in Latin America and will provide leadership and direction to the Procure to Pay (P2P) teams across the region. The role requires strong business partnerships and close coordination with regional finance teams to ensure objectives are being met and service levels are successfully achieved. This person will report into the Global Team of Procure to Pay Operations.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Provide day to day management of all components of Procure to Pay Operations across LATAM
- Ensure a process that is accurate, compliant and timely to suppliers and internal business partners
- Deep understanding of region particularities in order to ensure maximization of efficiency and productivity
- Act as a point of escalation for the region and ensure timely remediation of issues
- Ensure post mortem and analysis of escalation are performed in order to provide future feedback on process improvements
- Maintain a strong focus on execution and deliver short term results and successes while moving towards the long term vision
- Effectively manage the BPO and meet productivity targets
- Keep informed of industry and regulatory trends and prepare the BPO to respond effectively to the changing business environment
- Ensure global processes and technologies are adopted while balancing regional requirements
- Comply with procurement policies and statutory regulations
- Partner with key stakeholders across region to drive key initiatives
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in F&A Shared Services Center but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet other requirements
- Organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Project management skills in a global environment
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Significant experience business improvement and process initiatives using proven methodologies (e.g. six sigma, BPI, FPx, etc.)
- Cultural and change management knowledge
- Fluency in English & Spanish
About the Team
Financial Operations provides end-to-end assistance–from sourcing and paying vendors, collecting cash, ensuring you get paid, to helping you jet-set around the world.
Back to top