Loyalty Program Manager - APACx
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We are big fans of SPG, Airline Miles and Starbucks Rewards. If you are fanatic about points & passionate about Platinum benefits, we want to talk to you! You’ll be driving our Loyalty strategy for riders & driver partners across the region. Our team develops ways to constantly deliver more value to our customers. You’ll work closely with city teams, business development and external partners.
As member of the APAC Marketing regional team, you will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. You will be tasked with scaling the business, as we grow across APAC and around the world. At a city and regional level, you will drive world-leading innovation, optimise the execution of work across teams and be a champion of collaboration between APAC cities and the global business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business opportunities (and risks), be at home negotiating with C-level executives and a demonstrated track record of solving high-value problems. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and hustle is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Strategy: Determine the direction for what a loyalty/rewards program in the region. Develop and manage initiatives to increase rider experience, drive rider engagement and build strong retention
- Analytics: Analyze loyalty database to understand rider behavior, define rider segments and insights. You’ll be building models, performing analysis to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track success of initiatives to ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome
- Execution & operational excellence: Own the problem, refine the existing process and manage the partnership after the deal is launched to achieve targeted metrics
- Hustle: Take ownership of the problem at hand and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Manage the big picture, and the tiny details. You’re organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and thrive on creating new ways to add value. You’ll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative strategies and initiatives to grow our business
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Ability to work in cross functional teams (business development, legal, public relations, communications etc.)
- Startup all-hands-on-deck approach
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our driver-partners
- Degree of a recognized university; 5-7 years of experiences in Marketing or Business Administration, of which 3-4 years experience in customer loyalty program / customer relationship management; experience in managing and executing regional programs is preferred
- Prior working knowledge of Loyalty & Rewards Programs
- Location in Singapore but comfortable with travelling
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top