Loss Mitigation Policy & Procedure Associate
Since launching in June of 2015, Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, read our most recent blog post HERE
At Xchange Leasing providing amazing support that establishes trust for customers and service providers is a core feature of our customer experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We’re looking for an Lead Specialist to develop and lead team members that are responsible for asset management and back office support. This will be a role with a heavy focus on workflow management, data analytics, and continuous business improvement – those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assists management in planning for future audits (both internal and external)
- Ensures the official repository for documentation is updated no less than every quarter by the business process owner (and validated by recording their acknowledgement of the accuracy of their documents)
- Verify all business process documentation is the same as the process on the floor
- Follow up and support managers and process owners with document updates
- Ensure proper level of approval was obtained prior to a document or process change being put into production
- Review and verify the department or process specific information in Google Docs is updated and matches the official documentation on record
- Test to ensure access to the Google Docs is limited and not available to those outside of the Business Support Operations authorized associates
- Validate all required levels have approved changes to any documentation and all approvals from the individual is stored in repository
- Validate current training, policy and procedure documentation is in alignment with the Xchange Leasing goals
- Update R.A.C.I. with changes as the roles or process changes
- Update R.A.C.I. with any new pilot program and ensure proper documentation (recording progress and best practices) is maintained until it is completed or rolled into production
- Monitor Internal Audit results from the Internal Audit team and consider possible suggestions to change processes and make process easier and more clear
- Partnership with team members at all levels from across Xchange Leasing will be maintained in “snack and chat” sessions where feedback, ideas and new processes or changes to existing processes are captured, vetted and acted upon
- Ability to assess recommended updates to department process, policy and training material and identify any risks and analyze the likelihood of the ricks happening
- Ability to understand the dynamics of the organization’s internal and external environments and participate in institutional development
- Anticipate issues by analyzing data for trends
- Assists in the performance of special reviews at the request of management
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our business partners
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Incredibly focused on attention to detail while also multi-tasking
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
NICE TO HAVE
- 2-3 years of professional experience and/or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience with audit process
- Prior auto industry experience
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top