Loss Mitigation Manager - Xchange Leasing
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
At Xchange Leasing providing amazing support that establishes trust for customers and service providers is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We’re looking for a Loss Mitigation Manager to develop and lead team members that are responsible for asset management and back office support. This will be a supervisory role with a heavy focus on process management, people management, data analytics, and continuous business improvement – those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Accountable for achieving business goals for a team of up to 20 team members
- Manage team workflow to meet service level expectations and make real-time adjustments to optimize efficiency
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics
- Conduct monthly 1:1 meetings with team members for performance coaching and career development
- Responsible to establish and maintain a high level of team engagement
- Manage associate relations and escalate situations when required
- Identify process improvement opportunities and partner with leadership for compliance management process
- Partner with team members from across the organization to support projects and initiatives
- Execute flawless management of projects assigned to you
- Ensure timely administrative responsibilities of time cards, spreadsheets, team meetings, etc.
- Define and measure performance metrics (incentives, monthly scorecards, annual appraisal) and clearly communicate to team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of professional experience
- A lover of process and optimization. You will be revolutionizing the process for all of our customers and service providers. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. You can manipulate an Excel sheet like nobody’s business. Bonus points if you have SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You will be a powerful advocate for Xchange Leasing and are obsessed with the leasing experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or facilitating change in the workplace.
NICE TO HAVE
- Prior experience leading and/or supervising a team of 10+ team members and/or a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or equivalent internal Uber experience.
- People management experience with proven ability to effectively manage, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and manage through challenging situations.
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management.
- Demonstrated Data Analytics experience; Excel/Google Sheets proficiency.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top