Lion City Rentals, Fleet Management Specialist - Singapore
About the Role
Have a fast and furious passion for cars yet no destination to direct it to? Join us at Lion City Rentals, and you’ll find yourself immersed in the world of automobiles. With one of Singapore’s largest fleet of cars, you can get your hands on every one of them at least once.
This is not a desk bound job. You will be the engine driving the business processes that ensure hirers receive/return their rental cars with utmost efficiency. You are relied on to think operationally, and make sound business decisions to create a well-oiled machine. You and your team keeps us moving, shifting gears and accelerate faster through process and operations efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Vehicle movement and allocation – cars are always moving and you will be on point to manage the movements from different stakeholders including hirers, dealers, and workshops
- Asset management – ensure our cars are always in the best condition whenever they are in our care. This include physical inspections of vehicles and other inventory management activities
- Consultant – educate our clients on contractual terms, company policies and regulations surrounding vehicle rental whilst providing world-class customer service through proactive assistance and strong product knowledge
- Data management – Be diligent and disciplined on ensuring all databases, including inventory and CRM, are accurately and punctually entered
- Coordinator – Work efficiently with other departments to ensure client requests are fulfilled promptly
- At least 1 year relevant experience in an operations or process-heavy role
- Singapore Class 3 or 3A driving license is a must
- Self-starter with strong bias for action – you don’t wait around for things to happen
- Confident, outspoken, and personable – no one intimidates you but you don’t intimidate anyone either
- Driven and motivated to work in a startup environment (things get crazy here!)
- Strong team player who goes above and beyond for the success of everyone
- Able to commit 10am to 7pm on Weekdays, 10am – 2pm on Saturdays (alternate), exclusive of overtime where required
- No more than 5 years work experience
- Prior industrial experience in car rental, automotive, technology, call-center, or startups
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- A passion for cars and the automotive industry
It’s great to be part of us because:
- Free Uber Rides every month
- Health and dental coverage for you and your loved ones
- Be part of the growth story of one of the fastest growing startup in Singapore that’s revolutionizing the car rental industry
- Sharp, motivated co-workers and a fun, committed, and disciplined environment
Drive your career forward and apply NOW!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top