Lion City Rentals, Customer Service Specialist - Singapore
About the Role
Do you have a passion to help people? Do you instinctively want to provide your client with the best customer service experience ever? Then there’s no better place than at Lion City Rentals Client Relations team to showcase your world class skills at helping our hirers feel at ease and at home every time they visit!
You are the face of our business, and the hirers’ connection and guide to the different business processes to make them successful as an Uber driver partner. Be the person to provide solutions to our existing hirers as our Customer Service Executive.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the front desk/office space and greet hirers and other visitors
- Expertly answer product and service questions in person, phone, and email
- Maintain, organise, process. and execute documentation
- Consolidate and update data in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Resolves customer problems in a consultative fashion to ensure a resolution and great experience
- Travel to different operation sites around Singapore and operate from there on a rotational basis
- At least 1 year relevant experience in Customer Service
- Empathy and patience for your customers’ issues and enquiries to deliver world-class customer service
- Confident, outspoken, and personable – no one intimidates you but you don’t intimidate anyone either
- Driven and motivated to work in a startup environment (things get crazy here!)
- Strong team player who goes above and beyond for the success of everyone
- Able to commit 10am to 7pm on Weekdays, 10am – 2pm on Saturdays (alternate), exclusive of overtime where required
- Prior industrial experience in telco, automotive, technology, call-center, or startups
- A passion for cars and the automotive industry
It’s great to be part of us because:
- Free Uber Rides every month
- Health and dental coverage for you and your loved ones
- Be part of the growth story of one of the fastest growing startup in Singapore that’s revolutionizing the car rental industry
- Sharp, motivated co-workers and a fun, committed, and disciplined environment
Drive your career forward and apply NOW!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top