Legal Analyst - Labor
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with Brazil Labor and Employment Councils and members of the Uber Legal team to identify and mitigate potential labor and employment issues in the country.
- Attend hearings in São Paulo, Belo Horizonte and other cities.
- Assist tracking judicial cases and updating tracking system.
- Research of case law.
- Assist Uber Legal team in administrative matters.
WHAT YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience with labor and employment litigation (5+ years of paralegal experience and 3+ years of internship experience in labor and employment area may also be accepted).
- Willingness to travel weekly to other cities.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- You are organized, methodical, and fast thinker and have excellent communication skills and business judgment.
- You work independently and effectively.
- You have high standards, integrity and strong ethical values.
- This position can be located in both São Paulo or Belo Horizonte
- Enthusiastic about Uber!
- NOTE: Please submit resumes in English
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top