Leasing Specialist - Xchange - Pittsburgh
Are you passionate about high-growth startups and have excellent problem-solving skills? Are you a demonstrated team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Are youpassionateabout turning raw data into meaningful business information? We want to hear from you!
Uber is a venture-funded privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 400+ cities worldwide. Xchange is a subsidiary of Uber, providing flexible leases to Uber drivers in the US. We aspire to lead the leasing and lending industry by providing our driversexcellent credit solutions, and we will expand at a triple digit rate. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
About the job
The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a detail-oriented, customer centric self-starter to join the team as the Leasing Specialist at one of our first Xchange Leasing storefront locations. Since launching in June of 2015, Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is a leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements theflexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for people who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have access to a qualifying vehicle.
What you’ll do
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable, exceptional service to clients
- Help people and provide solutions to a number of issues
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate
- Assist in identifying opportunities within the store and possible solutions
- Lease contract creation and processing: use proprietary and third party software to facilitate growth in a leaderboard centered culture
- Customer on-boarding to Xchange Leasing and Uber Platform
What you’ll need
- At least 1 year experience with in-person customer support
- Demonstrated experience guiding initiatives and projects at your organization
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel, and Gmail
- Ability to triage workload in a high volume work environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an open-minded perspective
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top