Leasing Specialist - Xchange - Dallas
About Vehicle Solutions
Uber is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life. The mission of Uber's Vehicle Solutions business is to lower the barriers to becoming an Uber driver-partner by increasing accessibility to a vehicle. Vehicle Solutions delivers on that mission globally today through a number of products, including direct flexible leases, vehicle rentals, and vehicle financing options. In the U.S., our direct flexible lease program is called Xchange Leasing.
Uber Vehicle Solutions has validated a very strong product/market fit and is poised to become a highly strategic lever for Uber's rideshare business by creating tailored offerings to enhance the experience for both prospective and existing Uber drivers. The division is going through a phase of hyper business and organizational growth to match market validation. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
About the job
The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a detail-oriented, customer service focused self-starter to join the team as a Leasing Specialist at one of our first Xchange Leasing storefront locations.
What you'll do
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable, exceptional service to clients
- Help people and provide solutions to a number of issues
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate
- Assist in identifying opportunities within the store and possible solutions
- Lease contract creation and processing: use proprietary and third party software to facilitate growth in a leaderboard centered culture
- Customer on-boarding to Xchange Leasing and Uber Platform
What you'll need
- At least 1 year experience with in-person customer support
- Demonstrated experience guiding initiatives and projects at your organization
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel, and Gmail
- Ability to triage workload in a high volume work environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an open-minded perspective
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top