Leasing Specialist - Xchange - Boston
The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a detail-oriented, customer service focused self-starter to join the team as the Lead Leasing Specialist at one of our first Xchange Leasing storefront locations. Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable, exceptional service to clients
- Enjoy helping people and providing solutions to a number of issues
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate
- Assist in identifying opportunities within the store and possible solutions
- Lease contract creation and processing: use proprietary and third party software to drive growth in a leaderboard focused culture
- Customer on-boarding to Xchange Leasing and Uber Platform
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1+ years experience with in-person customer support
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel, and Gmail
- Ability to triage workload in a fast-paced high volume work environment
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness of a honey-badger
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Someone creative, compassionate, patient, articulate, attentive, fun, humble, brave, dedicated, passionate, energetic, inspiring, and trustworthy
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top