Learning Program Manager, Center of Excellence
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
To support our mission, we're looking for a Learning Program Manager to work alongside our Regional Community Operations Learning Team and Centers of Excellence leadership to own and strategically drive our Center of Excellence (COE) learning initiatives. This multi-faceted role requires a strong knowledge and background in people management, strategic thinking, and lead a learning and development team across multiple locations in North America. We are looking for senior leaders who are ready to take on a challenge and create a operationally sound and impactful learning organization.
Our Community Support Teams are all about process efficiency, and as the Center of Excellence Learning Program Manager, your program will ensure that these teams have the knowledge and skills to provide world class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. This role is about maintaining a solid learning program, scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to be tomorrow in order to be world-class.
What You'll Do
- Optimize business strategy for our NorthAm Center of Excellence learning program and initiatives
- Direct Management of COE learning & leadership Management Teams
- Alignment in reporting for North Am COE learning network
- Creating and scaling KPIs and goals for Learning Managers, Leads, and Leadership Development
- Create a strong foundation for current structure, and work to scale teams into what we need long term. Continuously push to show business impact of program
- Work closely with key stakeholders and NorthAm leadership on learning needs & program health
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of project management, team management, and/or learning program management
- Strong understanding of learning principles and theory
- Ease in presenting and working with key stakeholders and leadership
- Able to provide clear and strong communication, both verbal and written
- A data driven strategic vision
Bonus Points if
- Remote management experience
- Experience with classroom training
- MA in learning focused program
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top