Learning Coordinator- Community Operations
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Uber is looking for a Learning Coordinator to work alongside our EMEA Community Operations team to grow and maintain our Trainers network. In this multifaceted role you will be helping with the delivery of trainings at the EMEA level, with the objective to increase the quality of trainings and to improve our curricula and modules. You will work closely with the central content development team and the local SMEs in the regions to coordinate localization of content and delivery of the trainings. The Learning Coordinator will also be the main POC for all Trainers and will regularly visit the different sites to ensure that the Trainers are delivering the trainings up to our standard.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll be tasked with supporting the EMEA Learning team in the planning, reporting and analysis of all trainings happening in the region. You're prepared to:
- Coordinate the different trainings happening in the region in our different support centers
- Help our different trainers in the region delivering better and more efficient trainings
- Be responsible for the tracking and reporting of learning training effectiveness in EMEA.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of our new hire curricula and continuous learning modules.
- Identify and set learning objectives for our continuous learning program
- Track training compliance of all CSRs for ad hoc training modules
- Coordinate the training planning and assigning of trainers in our EMEA network
- Visit our sites regularly to ensure the quality of delivered trainings
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 2 years experience in training coordination, training analysis or project/program management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Adult Education, or other relevant discipline required. Master's degree desirable
- Experience with Learning Management Software and/or Content Management Software
- Expert skills in Excel is a requirement. SQL skills desirable
- Experience in project management and working with multiple partners
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- A flair for writing -- concise, structured and packed with personality
- Startup, all-hands-on-deck approach
- A builder - Creating scalable and efficient processes to streamline training reporting and delivery of trainings in the region.
- Analytical - You're comfortable with translating data into actionable steps to improve content and processes.
- Tech Savvy - You are comfortable learning new systems and have experience in using learning management/content management software.
- A self starter - You're ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new process at Uber.
- A great teammate - You aren't scared to collaborate across function or region to get the best possible outcome.
- Process driven - You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to iterate on things to make them more efficient.
- Open and curious - You love learning and are invested in making our Community Operations Learning org successful through laying a strong foundation for our Community Support teams.
- Ownership - You get things done and have the initiative to solve problems on your own.
- Motivated - You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team of users, and are passionate about grinding away at issues.
- Service orientation - As the voice of Uber to thousands of users, you'll use this opportunity to make evangelists out of our toughest haters. Your efforts will create more reasons for people to use Uber and to continue to trust us to get them where they need to go.
- Employees are awarded Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated, hard-working co-workers in a fun office environment
- Salary and compensation based on experience.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top