Learning and Development Sr. Associate
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology is the people that make Uber, Uber. Maintaining a world class global workforce that thirsts for knowledge is no small task. Uber's People Development team is focused on launching, developing and empowering employees through world class programs and tools that are as innovative and scalable as Uber itself.
Successful candidates will bring unique ideas and know how to work with the business to get things done. You have experience both in L&D and working with organizations, but aren't scared of tossing out old methods to try something new. We move fast and need someone creative and determined to lead Uber's LATAM development programs to the next level.
WHAT YOU'LL DO/NEED
- 4-6 years experience in learning & development, consulting, project management, organizational development or other related field.
- Tailor, design and deliver creative content for a variety of development initiatives covering topics such as new hire on boarding, manager skills and leadership development.
- Experience designing and leading development programs both live and virtual
- Iterate and improve existing programs using data-based ideas to drive efficiency and impact.
- Manage stakeholders across our team and business to get work done fast and in a way that is relevant to the appropriate audience
- Track and measure KPIs for people development program
- Facilitate live and virtual training in a way that is tailored and relevant to each audience.
- Deliver programs flawlessly, owning all details of local delivery.
- Work with vendors to strike the right balance between custom content and off-the-shelf training and admistration work.
- Graduation with MBA in HR/ Organizational behaviour.
- Coaching certification is a plus.
If you are:
- Self Driven, Project management is your thing.
- Passionate of people development, working in team, creating amazing tools.
- hunger of learning new ways to develop people
- Loves speaking to an audience and train them.
- Always improving.
- Self aware, you love feedback and work on it.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top