About the job
The Community Operations Learning team focuses on building, implementing and ensuring quality of all learning programs for our Community Support Representatives. The Learning Analyst role is focused on identifying and building the most effective methods to understand and guide decisions in regards to learning quality (at the learning and program level). We look to the Learning Analyst to identify the opportunities and drive the direction of our efforts utilizing all data available (learning compliance, effectiveness, etc).
The Learning Analyst will take a data-driven approach to informing decisions and process improvements critical to the benefit of our Learning organization and business partners. You will be first and foremost a strategist, using a deep knowledge of the product, a passion for agent success and learning, and analytical skills to inform policies and processes that are simultaneously the best for the business, the agent, and the customer. You should have excellent analytical skills, great time-management and organizational habits, a creative and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information
What you'll do
- Support in building, scaling and standardizing reporting of training compliance, effectiveness and impact on business quality
- Track performance from training sessions, as well as continuous learning efforts
- Push analysis on projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions improving the North Am Learning programs, and ultimately, the support experience for drivers and riders
- Coordinate with other members of the Global Community Operations Learning Team to measure the impact and effectiveness of new learning programs
- Work closely with specific Lines of Business to provide insights from learning data that strengthen decisions around process, policy and service model
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or establish new processes
- Create, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist NorthAm Learning and partners in decision making
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields
- At least 2 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions; High growth, technology, strategy consulting, business intelligence, learning effectiveness, etc
- Skill with programming languages such as SQL, R and/or Python
- Ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Experience presenting data visually
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills
Bonus points if
- Experience working in a Learning environment highly preferred (L&D, Learning Effectiveness and analysis, Learning planning, etc)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top