Lead Product Marketing Manager, Driver Growth
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber's service is changing the world, but we're still just getting started. We're seeking a small group of incredibly talented product leaders to define and execute an audacious vision that builds upon what Uber has brought to the world so far.
If you have the right stuff to join the Uber Product Marketing team, you'll collaborate with star Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. As a PMM you will need to be both an inspiring storyteller and a quantitative blackbelt so that you can "own the narrative, and own the results." The role demands technical depth, principled problem-solving, well honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high quality bar and a mentality of always starting with the user.
Sound like you? Read on…
The role:As a Product Marketing Manager on the Driver Growth team, you will be a true growth hacker. You'll bring new users to our platform by digging into the data, ideating, testing, and optimizing. You will envision and execute go-to-market strategies for key features that eliminate barriers to onboarding, make it easy for our driver partners to start earning quickly, and/or break open new acquisition channels. You'll lead a team of talented PMMs and work side-by-side by with Product Marketing, Engineering, Data Science and Design to develop amazing experiences for our users and drive massive efficiencies for our business model.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature.
- 10+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful growth, user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on developer marketing.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- Top-notch at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you're strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- An "owner" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- An expert in test-and-learn growth hacking: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated marketing campaigns.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Back to top