Lead Product Marketing Manager
Uber has already found strong product/market fit with its world-changing service. But it is absolutely day one for us. We’re seeking a small group of unbelievably talented product and growth leaders to define and execute against a giant vision that builds upon what Uber has brought to the world so far.
If you have the right stuff to join the Uber Product team, you’ll work among star engineers, designers and product managers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly user-centric and we deeply believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands great technical depth, principled thinking, well honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the user and working backwards.
Sound like you? Read on…
As the Lead Product Marketing Manager for the Seattle team, you will manage a team of PMMs charged with envisioning and executing on a growth and go-to-market strategy for new products. You will develop a team that drives highly impactful growth programs to boost user acquisition, funnel conversion, user engagement, and lifetime value. You will work with each PMM to craft effective launch plans including messaging and pitch.
Your performance will be measured by the growth the products in your purview, and your ability to work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Design, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful growth, user acquisition and engagement strategies. Ideally, has experience with both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels – you know how to match the message to the medium
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- Top-notch at market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your markets, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- A test-and-learn mindset: You possess an uncanny ability to work with your team to run and iterate on highly effective automated email marketing campaigns.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top