Lead, NorthAm Content Creation
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced people and project manager to lead a team of Support Content Specialists. In this role, you will manage a large team while juggling multiple projects of varying size and scope. Your work will involve developing a robust process to manage inbound content requests, and prioritizing work requests from multiple Line of Business teams. You will need to ensure that the team consistently delivers on short, frequently changing deadlines while ensuring a high level of accuracy and quality. This team will be closely aligned with Line of Business teams, with many Content Specialists dotted-lined to Line of Business teams.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of 10-12 Support Content Specialists
- Design and implement a JIRA workflow (or other similar tool) to manage and triage inbound content requests from multiple teams
- Work closely with Line of Business teams to align competing priorities, manage expectations, and deliver on time-sensitive requests
- Clearly define scope, priorities, balance workload of team; ensure that the team delivers on tight timelines while maintaining high quality
- Develop content review protocol to ensure that content adheres to NorthAm and Global Content Teams guidelines, R^2 (Quality Program) guidelines, and is aligned with each Line of Business
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Minimum 2 years people manager
- Experienced project manager, with the ability to work through ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Experience developing support content
Bonus Points if
- Expert in developing JIRA workflows
- Built and iterate processes
- Familiarity with enterprise Content Management Systems, like Confluence
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe. This role will help unite our safety support programs globally
Back to top